Saturday, December 22, 2012

Family Traditions and Other Craziness

Today, the Saturday before Christmas is a big one for my family. We usually go to the Festival of Lights at the Cincinnati Zoo. There we enjoy the lights and see animals and get funnel cake to split. One of my favorite family traditions ever! Anyone who knows me find this kind of ironic because I don't particularly like animals. I am so excited that even though I am at school I still get an oppertunity to particiapte in the important traditions. Today I also went to a place called Mediterranian King, which is a Middle Eastern Mediterranian restuarant. It was delicious. Its on Clifton in Cincinnati, next Breuggers. I strongly recommend it to anyone looking for quality food ethnic food. I have been home from school for over a week now. I am completely loving it! I have been able to help my family and start helping a friend get ready for her wedding. There have been a suprising number of firsts over the past week.

Keep on Trucking

No comments:

Post a Comment