Monday, December 10, 2012

A day of of the unexpected

So I was planning on moving into my new apartment today. So I go into my manager's office only to have her tell me that the carpets haven't been redone and we don't have beds yet. So what do I do? I call my mother and yell into my cellular device for about 45 minutes expressing my frustration while packing. I hadn't planned for time to pack. In the original plan I wasn't going to have to. So I was having a melodramatic prima donna freak out (Sorry Mom I was really stressed (needless to say throwing me a curve ball during finals week ends badly) while packing furiously, half of my belongings ended up in garbage bags. I then went to class. Archery is one of my favorite classes ever. There are few things as relaxing as shooting at something until it falls apart. :) I then came home and worked on my final essay. 2700 words in three hours. My brain hurt, a lot. I had a crazy adventure of packing my room up.

No comments:

Post a Comment