Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day One

Today was an adventure. I went to a fashion show. Honestly I wonder what people are thinking... The MCees tried to tell us polka dots and leopard print match. I mean hello. no never. They also claimed leopard print is a nuetral( so would plaid be also? what about houndstooth or checked?!) I found it rediculous but it was fun. I took a lazy day after finishing my final for archery. All I have left to do is my priniples for parenting paper and three chapters of reading. Then. I. am. done...well for the semester at least. I will be home in five days. I get to stay at my fabulous cousins house for a few days. I am so excited to start the next chapter in my life. My life is a series. The book now is titled college, I am so lucky to be at this university. (Shout out to BYU-I!). It may be 23 degrees fahrenheit outside but that doesn't mean it will stop us. I have been reflecting on my life, which I find appropriate as it is the end of the year. I am so thankful for the changes and experiences I have had. I traveled the world. I saw art and culter first hand. I was able to experince so many knew things. I have learned so much from my studies and I am looking forward to learning more. I am grateful for the direction in my life.

There is no such thing as getting lost only adventuring.

No comments:

Post a Comment