Friday, April 15, 2016

Bits and Blessings

The past few days have been really exciting for me. I got a second job which will help with my school costs. I am filled with gratitude at the opportunity. It will be fun working at Soma. The intimate apparel store. Soma is a brand known for high quality and being able to help all kinds of women. They go up to a 44G cup, which is awesome. This covers more sizes than most other brands.This will give experience and the opportunity to be able to have less debt for grad school!

In addition, I was offered a scholarship!
Image result for excited gif
They will be taking a few grand off of my tuition! It takes a pretty significant portion away of my worry. The scholarship I was awarded was for academic merit. I am so unbelievable blessed. 
There has never been an offer made, to me, for academic achievement ever. I am not  that strong of a student. I haven't been since I was little. Everyone has strengths and book learning is not mine. I have been so blessed. I mean I am just a few thousand closer, but that is so much better than before. 

Money is the biggest stress currently. It keeps me up late at night, it will continue to get better. The closer to my goal, the better I feel about my choices. I hope that I will be employed soon after graduation and I will pay off any debt I have then. For the sake of progress small sacrifices have to be made.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment