Saturday, January 2, 2016

Here is to 2016: live aggressively

Last year, ended with a bang, a neighbors fireworks to be specific. And now is the normal time for self reflection. I don't need to share it with the inter-webs but last year was difficult in most aspects. Love life was traumatic. School was stressful and is now over( Woo!). I graduated from Brigham Young University Idaho with a Bachelors degree in Sociology.

This year will be a transition phase for me. I will be working at Cincinnati Children's hospital. And earning money so I can attend graduate school  in the fall. I have two options right now. I can go to Swansea University or East Carolina University. Both are great options for an education. I have already been offered a place to attend in Wales. I am waiting to hear from ECU. I should be hearing from them this month. 

Later this year, I will be flying to China. I will be visiting my aunt. It will be a great opportunity to explore a part of the world that I haven't been to yet. This will be a life goal met. 

My sister will come home from her mission from the Belgium Netherlands mission at the end of April. 

And I will start grad school in August or September, depending on the school. 

I have lots of goals for this year:

I am going to take control of my health and exercise four times a week.
I want to find a scholarship
Go to a grad school
learn to forgive
I am going to be emotionally open and available.

What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment