Tuesday, March 8, 2016

21 Things About Me

1. I love art, especially baroque
2. I don't like breakfast cereal. I eat it less than once a year.
3. I think color is a way to express who I am.
4. Dusk is my favourite time of day- the colors are amazing, the light refracting off the clouds is gorgeous
5. June and September are my favourite months. June has fireflies, September is when the leaves start changing
6. Fall is my favourite season. 
7. The feeling of sun rays on skin is why I like summer. It makes me feel alive. Vitamin D is good for that.
8. Movies about overcoming racial inequality are my jam. Remember the Titans, McFarland USA, Lee Daniels the Butler, and a few others make the list. 
9.  I love water, but I don't like ice
10. Red is my color. I wear it all the time. All shades work for me, but I prefer bold or robust hues. 
11. I am a shoe person. Heels might be bad for your feet, but I enjoy them. The higher the better.
12. I am the oldest child and the has been a unique challenge. I have always wanted an older sibling. You can't retrograde add siblings.
13. I am really smell sensitive. Dish water from a dish room and rubber make me feel ill.
14. I love fruit teas. 
15. Herbal tea is the way to go, I use caffeine for medicinal purposes.
16. In my family, we love ice cream. And I love ice cream, gelato, and sorbet. 
17. Traveling is my way of resetting my stress level. I used to take a lot of weekend trips in school. I am glad I had a car. I feel trapped when I can't move around. 
18. Sushi is my go to food. I love it
19. In the Victorian Era, messages were sent with flowers and their assigned meanings. I think that it is so romantic. I hope to have a relationship where I get flowers like that. 
20. I think plants make homes more relaxing.
 21. I miss people so deeply, I get awkward when I see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment